Nevada Medical Marijuana
You must have one of the following qualifying conditions in order to become a legal Medical Marijuana patient in Nevada and receive protections under the NRS 453A- States that qualified patients are allowed to purchase up to 2.5 ounces every (14) fourteen days and can have (1) one ounce in their possession at all times.
NEVADA RESIDENTS PROCESS
- PHYSICIAN EVALUATION: RELIEF WORLD CENTER PROVIDES A NETWORK OF LOCAL DOCTORS THAT WORK AROUND THE CLOCK EVALUATING & PRE-SCREENING APPLICANTS FOR MEDICAL MARIJUANA RECOMMENDATIONS PROCESSING
- NOTARY & STATE FEES: $25 APPLICATION FEE $75 STATE PROCESSING
- APPROVAL LETTER : 1-4 BUSINESS DAYS
- PHYSICAL CARD: SHIPPED FROM D.M.V. 1-2 WEEKS
ASAP MED CARDS FAST & EASY
- PHYSICIAN EVALUATION FORM: APPLICANTS COMES IN BY APPOINTMENT AND FILLS OUT THE STANDARD PRE-SCREENING EVALUATION FORM
- PHYSICIAN ONLINE EVALUATION: APPLICANTS WILL BE EVALUATED BY THE DOCTORS ONLINE.
- PAYMENT: ONCE APPROVED THE APPLICANTS MAKES SECURE PAYMENT.
- RECOMMENDATION LETTER OR ID CARD: APPLICANTS WHO ARE APPROVED BY THE DOCTOR WILL BE ISSUED A MEDICAL MARIJUANA RECOMMENDATION LETTER OR ID CARD ON SITE.